Business Development Manager
Focusing on Art services for video games, the Business Development Manager is responsible for driving new business, building and maintaining customer loyalty, and representing the highest potential of services provided by Concept Art House. The Business Development Manager is a creative, solutions-oriented leader who partners with game developers and publishers to leverage Concept Art House’s world-class art services. The ideal candidate loves to network and has a passion for art, tech, and video games.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage legacy and new clients: utilize online and offline resources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain great relationships with clientele.
- Drive the full sales cycle to retain and attain new business: outreach and make connections, work with game developers and publishers in understanding their Art needs, and close deals.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- Travel around the world for industry events to expand your network: meet new clients and establish/maintain relationships with current ones.
- Two + years of digital media sales experience in a B2B environment (i.e., online/digital advertising, media planning)
- Proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets
- Passion for video game culture and understanding of PC, web, and mobile games
- The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing startup culture and environment
- Ability to think strategically, understand client needs and creatively translate these needs into deals
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation and relationship-building skills
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining Concept Art House.
Culture & Benefits
Concept Art House is where artists transform fantasy and imagination into vivid and expressive works of art. We're looking for world-class talents to join our legion of superstar artists, producers, developers, and supporting staff. If you are willing to go above and beyond to prove your capability as an artist, communicator, and teammate, CAH is the place for you!
Medical and Dental insurance
Tax-free commuter passes
Located within 1 block of both BART & Muni
Stocked kitchen & catered lunches