Business Administration Intern (6 months – 1 year)
Concept Art House is a leading international art service and digital entertainment company based out of San Francisco, CA. Since 2007, we have provided high caliber visual art to some of the biggest titles in games such as: Clash of Clans, Fortnite, Hearthstone, League of Legends, and Marvel: Contest of Champions. We are committed to excellence with every piece of art we create and every game we help ship.
We are looking for world-class talents to join our legion of superstars.We’re looking for dedicated teammates we can learn with and from and talented folks to join our work-family that respects diversity, inclusion, and work-life balance..
San Francisco, CA
The Business Administration Intern report directly to the Director of Business Development and is someone who wants to make an impact on the Sales & Marketing team in the fast-paced art service provider industry. This person would be able to combine a passion for video games and art with a desire to learn how to manage a network of client relationships in service to growing the company. This individual should be well versed in the gaming industry and comfortable in networking situations, as an ambassador for Concept Art House.
Who we’re looking for:
• Dedicated teammate with good people skills
• Great communication skills
• Good command of the English language
• Ability to work in Word and Excel with ease
• Provide support services to the sales and marketing team, maximizing their productivity and effectiveness.
o Assist with streamlining the sales team administrative tasks
o Assist the marketing team to expand their reach in the industry
• Write, execute, and organize legal and internal paperwork (NDAs, sales contracts, etc.)
• Own organization of internal sales server folders and asset database
• Maintain and organize the company contact CRM
• Aid in the creation and sourcing of company portfolios to present the company’s service offerings
• Work closely with finance to oversee invoicing of current clients
• Graphic design experience (photoshop) to aid in the creation of marketing collateral and social media posts
• 1 year of administrative or account management support
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience required
• Energetic team player with ability to work independently and cross functionally
• High level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork. Attention to detail is a must!
• Comfortable using GSuite Applications input and tracking of data
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing startup culture and environment
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience in the gaming industry, game-related events and/or design and development education is a plus
• Passion for video game culture and understanding of PC, web, and mobile games
Benefits and Perks
• Semi-monthly travel stipend
• Located within 1 block of both BART & Muni
• Stocked kitchen
• Company outings and events
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in joining Concept Art House